Subscribe to the Tidy Tuesday newsletter to be notified when the Tame Your Data course opens!
Whether you have a handful of files or many decades of hard drives, there's always hope.
Does this sound familiar?
"I have ten thousand unread emails in my inbox."
"My phone won't take any more pictures because I ran out of space."
"I'd like to get rid of that old computer, but I think it has my taxes on it, and I don't want anyone to get that info."
"I downloaded that form last week, but I have no idea where it ended up."
"No matter what I do, I can't seem to keep my computer organized."
"I keep buying external hard drives for my stuff, but I have no system for archiving and can never actually find anything when I need it."
I am building something phenomenal for you:
The Tidy Bytes Tame Your Data course!
The Tame Your Data course empowers you dig yourself out from under years of data and build organization practices that help you manage and safeguard your digital life.
We'll cover topics like:
- High-level data organization principles
- Specific habits that help with both new and old data
- Celebrating small wins to build momentum
- Cutting back on creating or acquiring new data
- Email management to get closer to inbox zero
- Photo and video organization
- Music and movie collections
- Documents, journals, and notes
- Cloud services like Google Photos, Dropbox, and iCloud
- Getting data from old storage media
- Good backup and basic security practices
- Data custody across generations or in emergencies
- Bonus lessons about digitizing audio, video, and photo prints
The course modules are filled with lessons designed to be short and to the point, easily digestible, and each roughly 5 minutes long.
Also, while lessons are recorded as video, it's also possible to listen as audio only and even read and search through text transcripts.
Ready to start organizing and safeguarding your data?
I'm still creating course material—recording and editing good videos takes a lot of time! But we're not far from the official course launch, and I want you to be one of the very first people to get in once everything is ready. Jump on the newsletter list below, and I'll let you know as soon as you can take the next step on the course.
(This is not to spam you, nor will it be sold to anyone. I hate spam. It's antithetical to this whole program. The newsletter serves only to highlight new Tidy Bytes content and course updates.)
I'm looking forward to seeing you!